An advisory service means working together to achieve the best outcome for your wealth. It is the quality of our advice that differentiates us from others.
Structure, Clarity and Consistency are important factors that ultimately help achieve your objectives. Defining your objectives and needs is the key to success when it comes to financial matters. The starting point is your current financial situation. This is why a personal consultation with your advisor is central to our advisory process.
We work with you through a structured advisory process to:
- Get a complete understanding of your needs and goals
- Develop a tailor-made strategy to help you achieve your objectives
- It is a partnership built on active engagement and constant communication.
As a client-focused advisor, you need a full range of solutions that you can recommend to clients. We provide access to a wide range of financial products and services either from our proprietary product suite or through our partners to enable you to deliver customized solutions.
Wealth management has evolved from a simple and limited role to a well-structured decision making process. It does not only include a one time investment in a specific equity but it has a wide range of choices according to different needs of investors, there are a number of decisions for an investor to gain the desired returns.
“If you are looking for an advisor, look for someone with a heart of a teacher”, with this belief Indian Wealth Management provides you a dedicated team of advisors who not only understands your needs but also provides you with investment solution to reach your financial goals. A time to time guidance about your investment options will enable you to take informed decisions.
Services our advisors renders:
- Understanding the financial needs and goals.
- Providing alternative investment products and services.
- Constantly monitoring the investment portfolios.
- Suggesting changes required in the portfolio.
- Assessing the risk and return of the investment holdings.
- Process the investment transactions.
Our comprehensive, step-by-step Long term Wealth Creation focused approach ensures that we assist you in planning for all your financial dreams in a focused scientific way for both short term and long term time horizon keeping cognizance of your risk appetite, time horizon and suitable product recommendations.
Most of us dream of a financially secured and independent life post retirement. After all the years of hard work, we wish that our life-long savings help us meet our expenses and aspirations without compromising our lifestyle. But it is easier said than done!!
Today, with constant price rises and inflation beyond control, increasing health care costs, ultra-modern life-style and higher life expectancy, our savings can come under severe stress and may prove insufficient for the rest of the retired life. So, not just before retirement, we want our hard earned money to work for us even after retirement. Besides, forecasting macro-economic factors such as inflation, rates of return on specified asset classes and future trends in expenditure, is a complex and specialized process.
We as a Wealth Management firm, make it simple for you through a personalized, comprehensive yet actionable plan that endeavors to provide the most optimized post tax returns to meet your needs, goals and aspirations in a systematic planned approach with a detailed plan. At the same time, we ensure that all personal & financial risks are also sufficiently addressed!
Comprehensive Financial Planning is a well-structured and organized process for achieving your financial goals. It’s about creating a path from the present situation to your goals.
It is only through a comprehensive analysis that your exact plan can be prepared for achieving the goals in a time frame. Hence, at Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) our financial advisory team is committed to make the investment process simple and easy to understand for all our investors. With all the specific components included in the financial planning, the goal is to achieve your financial goal in a specified time frame.
Our core advisory practices fall under 7 areas:
- Family Office
- Private Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Protection
- Real Estate Advisory
- Loan and Private Transaction
When a wealth plan is made, the first step is to assess your capacity for undertaking financial risk. The capacity for risk depends on your responsibilities, objectives, personality and many other variables. In order to have a better understanding a risk profile is made, which analyzes an individual’s ability to assume financial risk as part of his/her investment portfolio. The profile has two components – risk appetite and risk tolerance. Risk Appetite is the amount of risk one is willing to take, while Risk Tolerance is the amount of risk your finances can handle. Your risk tolerance and appetite determine your asset allocation and drive the need to revisit your financial strategy from time to time. Deciding how much risk is good and how much is bad depends primarily on your impending responsibilities and feasibility of lifestyle. It is gauged by factors such as demographics (age and life stage) and socio- economic profile attributes (habits and lifestyle).
Through investor profiling, our team is able to determine:
1. Propensity: This takes into account the historical financial decisions taken by the client.
2. Attitude: This determines the client’s willingness to take risk. In this section, the client’s reactions to various risk-return situations is evaluated.
3. Capacity: This measures the financial constraints of the client or in other words the client’s financial ability to take risk.
Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) primarily determines the risk-taking ability of the investor, through the financial decisions made by the investor in the past and through his reactions to risk-return trade-offs. We have developed a comprehensive yet simple questionnaire-based investor profiling model. The model assesses clients on their investment propensity, attitude and capacity. The clients are explained the significance of each of the questions and their responses are scored to arrive at a final risk score. The final risk score when combined with the investment horizon of the investor helps in determining asset allocation for the investor and plan a suitable strategy accordingly.
Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) can help you meet your short term & long-term financial and retirement goals.
Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management)t can help you align your investments with your retirement goals and maintain a balanced portfolio as your financial goals and risk tolerance change over time. Careful asset allocation requires research, investment analysis and planning.
Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) has a team of highly experienced professionals from different industries. This expertise and knowledge enables us to provide the best investment experience and desired returns to our clients.
Our designed investment process provides a structure that enables our clients to understand the investment strategies and philosophies to achieve their financial goals.
The steps involved in our investment process are:
- Personal Investment Priorities: To understand the personal Investment Goals, Asset allocation, consideration for Liquidity and other Personal Needs. Hence, this stage is primarily to consider different assets and investment options.
- Research & Analysis: Once structure for assets and investments is decided, the next step is to research and analyze various options and their suitability. Here the main goal is to research different industries, securities and markets with the purpose of meeting our investment needs.
- Market & Risks: Before moving further, the study of market situation and risks is very essential. It prepares us for the future uncertainties.
- Valuation: This step enables us to understand the present value of our future gains.
- Portfolio Construction: This step requires expertise, experience and knowledge of securities, market trends and valuation.
Execution is an art of getting things done in the manner that it gives the desired and planned returns. After the analysis and advisory, comes the next task of executing the investment plan with a strict discipline and expertise.
In this scenario, you will benefit the most with a dedicated team of managers who will take care of all your paper-work, assisting on banking, and co-ordination with various fund houses & follow-up with all regulators ensuring that the compliance requirements are taken care of.
- Account Manager
Your account manager is someone who has a complete understanding of your risk profile and attitude towards risk. Our Account Managers have a strong understanding of your investment objectives. The recommendations made by Team Indian Wealth Management are after considering your Risk Appetite, Time horizon, Returns Expectations, Liquidity, Current Portfolio and Asset Class Allocation & Tax Planning.
- Service Manager
The Service Manager will enable seamless handling of the backend and operational requirements. This will keep your investment process hassle free and paperless wherever possible. He will regularly follow up on operation requirements with various manufacturers and others to keep up a smooth process.
As a client of Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management), you’ll have access to our latest research from all mutual funds across India, from equities to fixed income and commodities.
- Financial expertise and tailor-made solutions at your fingertips.
- Wealth Management solutions addressing your personal needs and preferences.
- Open architecture approach, offering you strictly the best-in-class products.
- Holistic set-up, providing you with optimal solutions from Wealth Management and Investment Banking.
- Full Range of solutions to cater to client needs.
We believe that equities is a solid investment option for long term wealth accumulation. Volatility may cause concern for short term but rising share prices can multiply your gains in the long run if your investments are managed by Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management).
Here’s a look at how an investment of Rs.10,000 fared over 31 years, across different asset classes – Gold, Silver, PPF and the Sensex.
(Data source: Alternate Channels Training Services TALIC)
Asset allocation is essentially an investment strategy to stabilize risks and returns by choosing investment instruments according to your financial goals, risk tolerance and time horizon. Asset classes have different levels of risk and return variability. Each asset class may perform differently over time. Successful asset allocation requires finding the proper mix of assets to balance reward with an acceptable level of risk.
Asset allocation is critical for long-term investing and various life stage planning as it can help absorb the impact of market fluctuations and balance your tolerance for risk.
- Absorb the impact of market fluctuations — Proper Asset Allocation can help ride out the ups and downs of long-term market performance. No single asset class will outperform another consistently and no single asset allocation strategy may be right for everyone. Some investments may be up while others may be down, helping to minimize the overall potential impact of market decline and enable you to reach your retirement goals smoothly.
- Balance your risk tolerance — High yield assets typically experience high volatility. These assets must be balanced by investments with lower rates of return to protect against large scale decline in value.
Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) can help you balance your appetite for risk with your timeframes and various life stage goals. This requires assessing, adjusting and tracking your investments regularly.
- Assess your portfolio — Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) follows a scientific process which helps you to assess your portfolio allocation regularly, to make sure it matches your risk tolerance, time horizon and various life stage goals and needs.
- Adjust your allocation — Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) reviews your overall portfolio regularly to adjust your asset allocation mix and re-align it to your various life stages goals based on your risk tolerance and investment horizon.
- Track your investments — Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) helps you to revisit your asset allocation regularly to make sure your investments are aligned with your various life stage goals, since your investment timeframes and risk tolerance may change over time.
A 3-6 monthly financial check-up to make sure your investments are aligned with your risk tolerance and long-term life stages goals is usually recommended. However, you need to review your portfolio when you anticipate a major life-event. At the same time Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) shall be glad to review your portfolio and its performance on your request anytime.
Once the Investor Profiling is arrived at, the next step is to create broad-based investment strategies to suit the investor risk tolerance and his / her investment horizon. At Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management), we have developed a comprehensive yet simple asset allocation model. The asset allocation model is based on risk tolerance levels and asset class level constraints recommended by Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) or nominated channel partner. The model combines the risk tolerance appetite of clients along with their investment horizon and also considers the impact of the investor’s economic environment on his investments.
Asset Allocation is done in two stages:
This is the base model for asset allocation and consists of five investment strategies that can help the client commence his wealth accumulation program. The five strategies are:
- Moderate Conservative,
- Moderate Aggressive and
And are derived from the client’s risk tolerance & investment horizon.
Asset Allocation needs to respond to changes in the investor’s economic environment. Therefore, even though, the allocation does not change drastically because the client’s risk tolerance may not change, the asset allocation will have to be regularly “rebalanced”.
The Tactical Asset allocation Model will be a result of variations in underlying factors such as – inflation, IIP, money supply, growth as % of GDP, etc. The tactical asset allocation model is reviewed on a quarterly basis or as per the development of macro-economic factors in the Global economy.
Review & Scientifically Re-Balance your portfolio, consult Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) now!!!!
Indian Wealth Management can offer a personalized consultation to you, helping you clearly define your goals and develop a tailored life stage plan. With ongoing advice, guidance and customized recommendations, Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) can help you address your short-and long-term financial needs.