Private Wealth Management is an advisory practice that incorporates Financial Planning, Portfolio Management Services and other aggregated financial services for our clients. Basically, it is a practice of solving or enhancing our clients financial situation and achieving their financial goals and needs through providing a full range of financial products and services.
Our range of Wealth Creation, Wealth Management and Wealth Protection solutions are provided through our partners that are leaders in their respective areas of expertise. These partners enable us to provide solutions covering:
- Direct Equity, Futures & Options – Online and offline platform
- Mutual Funds – investing in both Indian and international markets and across multiple asset classes
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS) – across equity, debt and real estate.
- Bonds / Deposits – Issued by Government, and Corporates
- Structured Products – Customized Wealth Creation Tools.
- Life Insurance Solutions taking care of Risk Coverage, Investment and Pension solutions
- General Insurance covering health, Businesses and Assets.
Our advisors address our clients most important concerns and aspirations, from co-ordinating investment strategy and managing risk in multiple portfolios. As well, if you have any grievances regarding transfer, non-receipt of share certificates or dividend warrants, Dematerialisation of securities etc., or any issue regarding India Millennium Deposits, Resurgent India Bonds, get in touch with us. We will complete all your paperwork, documentation in this regard.
As an investor, you can engage our wealth management services offering advisory or transaction services, which encompasses a wide product range access, research and execution services. The wide range of products offered by our firm can be broadly divided into traditional and specialized products. Traditional products are Investment products that are commonly known avenues to grow wealth such as Mutual Funds, Insurance and Credit Services. On the other hand, specialized products are new investment products that have emerged over time and are available such as Structured Products, Equities, Private Equities, Real Estate Funds, Estate Planning And Art.
We have all the domain experts from various industries across the globe under one roof, you as a client shall wish for nothing less than the most knowledgeable and best in the industry brains to serve you, we have developed a franchise model of various types with industry leaders and domain experts for availing of all services under one roof with the assurance of being served in the most professional way.
Like any purchase decision, your selection of an investment product should be based on your expectations and the funds ability to fulfill these goals. It is important to be clear about your investment objective before you enter into a buying decision. Understanding your goals will give you the basis for developing your investment or financial plan. If you are planning to build a Mutual Fund portfolio, the first step is to examine your current situation, which can be done through investor profiling.
Ask yourself questions like:
- Why Am I investing in a mutual fund?
- What kind of returns do I expect?
- What portion of my net worth would I like to set aside for investments?
- What do I intend to use the gains for? How many years do I have?
- What is my investment objective? – Capital Appreciation or Preservation etc.
Identifying the things in life that are important to you – like owning a house, starting a family or having enough for the child’s education – will help you work out the lifestyle you want, and the amount of money you’ll need to achieve it. Arhaum Enterprises(Indian Wealth Management) can help you get started. By answering a few simple questions, you’ll see what shape your finances are in, and work out where you might need to make some changes to meet your financial goals.
Asset classes are a set of securities that can be grouped by their shared characteristics like law, regulations and their behaviour in the market over time.
In essence there are four asset classes
- Equities / Shares
- Bonds (Government or corporate)
- Real Estate and Commodities
Asset Allocation Process
Asset Allocation is the process of deciding how to distribute wealth among various asset classes and sectors. Asset classes have fluctuating returns and correlations over different time horizons. No one asset class tends to outperform others consistently. Therefore, it is critical to diversify and adapt your portfolio to the dynamic investment climate.
One of the major benefit of asset allocation is stable returns from your investment.
Asset allocation is the major contributor to portfolio risk and return. Hence, it is important to spread the asset across equity, debt, structured products, private equity, real estate and other alternates to build a portfolio that balances both risk and return well.
When a wealth plan is made, the first step is to assess your capacity for undertaking financial risk. The capacity for risk depends on your responsibilities, objectives, personality and many other variables. The risk profile is an individual’s ability to assume financial risk as part of his/her investment portfolio. The reward in assuming higher risks lies in the possibility of generating higher returns. However, your ability and willingness to take financial risks depends directly on you and your environment.
Deciding how much risk is good and how much risk is bad, depends primarily on your impending responsibilities and feasibility of lifestyle. It is gauged by factors such as demographics such as age, life stage and socio economic profile attributes such as habits and lifestyle.
Though two individuals may have similar risk profiles, they may still differ in their attitudes to risk taking activities. Your attitude to risk is an extension of your personality and like any other form of self-analysis this too requires you to assess yourself with complete honesty to make informed decisions.
A process based approach for accumulating, protecting and growing our clients wealth, involves understanding their financial status and strategizing a suitable plan accordingly, along with constantly monitoring it. Some of the ingredients of this process are:
- Financial Diagnostic: Defines aspirational needs, determine risk appetite and strategic asset allocation The most critical decision behind investment success is arrived at with an in house scientific process to quantify the aspirational needs / requirement of the client family.
- Sourcing Best Fund Managers & Investment Ideas: The second most critical decision behind investment success after determining the risk appetite of a client which is arrived at on the basis of a scientific methodology is a comprehensive manager selection process designed in-house. As an independent wealth management firm, we are able to source the best investment managers and ideas for our clients.
- Execution & Investment Performance Monitoring: Once the investment mandates and benchmarks have been defined, this is followed thoroughly and tactical asset allocation is complied with. A robust reporting system helps us track performance based on the state of the art and accurate performance measurement techniques. This allows a client to compare the performance of their investments in a uniform manner.
- Risk Management: Based on proprietary quantitative models developed in-house, we are able to reduce the risk in our client portfolio thereby, optimizing the return per unit of risk taken by our Private Clients.
Your investment plans must be based on various insights. The main source for these insights will be from your risk profile and the understanding of which asset classes meet your return expectations. At this point, it is important to understand that different products play different roles in portfolio construction. If returns are one side of the story, time horizon, familiarization of products, short term and long term plans and commitments and risks are the others. Balancing all of these is the key to a customized investor portfolio. It is recommended to invest in a variety of asset classes, as through diversification in your portfolio can reduce risks.
The risks assumed in investments are dependent on your preferences and the returns calculated on your expectations. Given these factors, portfolios should be constructed such that they have the dynamism required to adapt to your profile and any changes to the same. Much like the juggler, different asset classes and products will be handled to create a well-orchestrated portfolio that meets your needs at different points in time. Your profile as an investor helps in the selection of combination of the asset classes required to invest keeping in mind your risk capacity and return potential.